Call: +91 9413234676, 8800360268 | Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In patients of Slip disc this procedure is indicated in case of -
1. Cauda Equina Syndrome (Affection of bowel & bladder functions with weakness of lower limbs and decreased sensations)
2. Progressive weakness/Numbness in limbs.
3. Intractable pain affecting daily life which has failed to respond to medicines & physiotherapy.
- In this procedure part of disc compressing the nerve root is surgically removed.
- It is done under special Microscope with a Very small incision (~ 1inch or < 3cm.)
- The patient gets almost immediate relief in radicular leg pain.
- It allows same day ambulation.
- Patient can be discharged the next day of surgery.
- Complication rate is less than 2%.
- Patient can do all his activities after 6 weeks.